Recharge after a long day with the After Hours Food Tour. Visit three inviting Hamilton establishments for drinks, appetizers, and dinner.
Sample Chef-Selected Entrees at Each Stop!
Unique and Specially Selected Food Tastings—Our food tours are guided walking tours of Hamilton’s most interesting and inviting attractions.
We offer food tastings from six to seven delicious stops coupled with insightful presentations of Hamilton’s cultural, historical, and architectural highlights provided by knowledgeable and entertaining local guides.
The tastings on this tour are sure to stimulate and satisfy your appetite for a lunch that is full of variety. Each delicious sampling is served from locally owned and operated specialty food stores and ethnic or locavore-style eateries.
Cultural, Historical, and Architectural Experiences—Between the great tastings, you will stroll as locals do: through hidden passageways, exploring less-crowded side streets, and discovering where to enjoy the freshest food and beverages.
Recommendations for shopping, meals and lodging, architectural jewels, gorgeous displays of local flora and fauna, and places whose history makes Bermuda what it is are all shared with you by our enthusiastic local guides.
Tasting Stops Include:
- Devil’s Isle: simple, honest, real. Specialty coffees, restaurant and bar.
- Little Venice: Italian restaurant and wine bar open for lunch and dinner
- Ruby Murrys: Indian/Pakistani
- Beluga Bar: Japanese fusion
- The Astwood Arms: English pub
- Alexandra Mosher: Studio jewelry
- Gosling’s: A taste of Bermuda
- Utopia: Urban vibe with a tantalizing twist on healthy food
We will meet in front of the English Sports Shop on Front Street, 49 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda.
- A bottle of water
- When it’s really hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a lightweight pair of sunglasses.
- If it looks like rain we can provide you with a plastic rain poncho.
- This tour is NOT handicap accessible. There are steps and hills along the way as Bermuda’s landscape and architecture have been retained in their natural state.
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Our tours are geared more toward adults, however, well-behaved children may join us with a paid ticket. The tour is 3-3.5 hours long and involves standing, walking, and listening. Some children have a limited attention span; therefore the tour may not be appropriate for them. Parents, who know their children best, should consider this and assess their situation individually.