Enjoy the sites and the bites on the beautiful streets of Hamilton! Eat, experience, and enjoy the island on your Hamilton food tour.
Experience All the Flavors in Bermuda!
Our food tours are guided walking tours of Hamilton’s most interesting and inviting attractions. We offer food tastings from six to seven delicious stops coupled with insightful presentations of Hamilton’s cultural, historical, and architectural highlights provided by knowledgeable and entertaining local guides.
The tastings on this tour are sure to stimulate and satisfy your appetite for a lunch that is full of variety. Each delicious sampling is served from locally owned and operated specialty food stores and ethnic or locavore-style eateries.
Cultural, Historic and Architectural Experiences—Between the great tastings, you will stroll as locals do: through hidden passageways, exploring less-crowded side streets, and discovering where to enjoy the freshest food beverages.
Recommendations for shopping, meals and lodging, architectural jewels, gorgeous displays of local flora and fauna, and places whose history makes Bermuda what it is are all shared with you by our enthusiastic local guides.
Tasting Stops Include:
- Flanagan’s: Irish pub
- Bulli Social: Gourmet burger, poutine, and dawgs
- L’Oriental: Chinese, Thai, Sushi, Teppanyaki
- Milan Milan: Italian lifestyle store
- La Trattoria: Local favorite, wood-burning pizza oven
- Hog Penny Pub: Hearty style pub food-est. 1957
- The Astwood Arms: English pub
- Dangelini’s: cafe and bakery
We will meet in front of the English Sports Shop on Front Street, 49 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda.
- This tour is NOT handicap accessible. There are steps and hills along the way as Bermuda’s landscape and architecture have been retained in their natural state.
- Minimum of 2 guests required
- Our tours are geared more toward adults, however, well-behaved children may join us with a paid ticket. The tour is 3-3.5 hours long and involves standing, walking, and listening. Some children have a limited attention span; therefore the tour may not be appropriate for them. Parents, who know their children best, should consider this and assess their situation individually.